Friday, January 16, 2009

Tour Blog : Part 2

Special Blog written by Bassist Kellen Garcia

Here is a link to all the pictures from PART 2

The cold, I'll call it Maurice, has been taking it's tool. He (now that I've named the cold, I feel it necessary to use personified pronouns) first infected Heringer, and then moved on to Jason. I first felt his icy touch last night but I, unlike my weaker band-mates, have vowed not to let Maurice win the battle against my immune system. Maurice is a crafty one, so I've enlisted the help of Airborn and and Andrews King size bed. We'll see what happens.



The gig last night was fun. The Crepe Place had a really intimate vibe. We played some funky Heringer tunes and the Matt Masih & the Messengers continued the funk until last call. we got home late. Jason was bummed, he wanted to party till the break of dawn. Gotta go. I have some X-files to watch.

"May your foreheads grow like the mighty oak..."
- Sir. Kellen heir to the throne of Garcia

PS I've come up with an alternate name for Heringer's song, "Love to See You Smile". I'd like to rename it: "It's A Good Thing That Your Parents Invested In Braces".

No comments: