Thursday, February 19, 2009

San Francisco & the Record Shop


Our San Francisco show at Grant & Green will be one to remember for some time. We played our set and right before our buddies in Matt Masih & The Messengers were about to play something very, very strange happened. I started coughing. And there was a strange taste in my mouth/feeling in my lungs. I look up. And everyone around me is coughing. Most of the people rush outside of the venue. It turns out, thanks to the knowledge of my friend Glenn Miller, what we experienced in the place last Friday the 13th had been tear gas. Why someone choose to set off tear gas is completely beyond me but it sure makes for one hell of a story.

Before the show we spent some time poking around a record store that was around the corner from the venue. Viewing these record covers really reminded us how ridiculous some album covers can be. Here are a couple of our favorite covers:





next week we play in Santa Clara, San Luis Obispo and Sacramento. Here are some details:

Santa Clara University
9pm : at the Bronco : free

San Luis Obispo : 2 shows
UU Hour at Cal Poly : 11 am : Free
&
Farmer's Market : 6:30pm : Chorro St.

Sacramento at Marilyn's on K
9pm : +21 : $8
with Matt Masih and Still Time

Tell your friends about the shows
Thanks for your continued support!

-Andrew

No comments: